If you are an employer who is concerned about costly claims by employees, or if you find a lot of your time being taken up with HR/employment law issues in your business…here is some good news.
Terry Gorry & Co. Solicitors is now providing a cost effective, professional employment law/HR service for Irish employers.
This service aims to
- save your time to focus on your business
- give you peace of mind as an employer
- ensure you are compliant with employment law in Ireland
- provide support when you need it
- help avoid costly claims by your employees against you.
It is ideal for small businesses who cannot afford full time HR personnel…or businesses who have a HR department but need some extra professional support and assistance.
Employment Law/HR Services
Our services include
- an employment law/HR audit of your business to ensure that you are compliant, and if not, to help you put it right
- contract review and drafting
- staff handbooks
- essential workplace procedures and policies eg disciplinary procedure, grievance procedure, internet access and usage policy, anti bullying/harassment policy, health and safety
- advice and support via our 24/7 Employment Law/HR hotline (see video below)
- representation at the various employment law tribunals and in the Courts
- ensuring you are ready for a NERA inspection.
Our service is helping a lot of small employers. However, it may not be for your business. For this reason, we offer a free, no obligation consultation at your premises to learn more about your particular situtation and to see if any of our services can solve any of your problems.
Choice of Payment Methods
We recognise the difficulties with cash flow facing many small Irish employers. That is why we offer a choice of payment methods.
You can pay a small monthly fee over a 12 month period or you can pay at the beginning-the choice is yours.
24/7 Employment Law/HR Hotline
We think our 24/7 employment law/HR hotline is unique in Ireland.
Because any question or query you have will always be answered by a solicitor-even at weekends.
Common questions from employers might be to do with holiday pay, sick leave, leave entitlements, data protection, maternity leave, how to calculate holiday pay, reducing wages or hours, effecting a redundancy, discipline, bullying, harassment, grievance procedures etc.
We can advise you on all of these issues and we are only a phone call or email away.
How the Service Works
Firstly, we offer a free, no obligation consultation at your business.
Yes, we call out to you and have a chat to see exactly what you and your business needs. We then give you a written quotation with no hidden fees or “sneaky stuff”.
Some employers may only need our 24/7 hotline service if their existing documentation, contracts, etc. are in good shape.
Others may need some initial work to ensure compliance, for example proper contracts for employees may need to be drafted and put in place.
Regardless of your needs, our service is customized to your business.
The 24/7 Employment Law/HR hotline involves a 12 monthly contract and a cost effective, competitive monthly fee. It can be cancelled any time by giving one month’s notice.
First Month Free
So that you are absolutely sure that our 24/7 hotline service is for you, we offer the 1st month free.
What To Do Now
To get started, simply contact Terry for your free, no obligation consultation at your premises.
Call or 046/95 49 614 or email email@example.com.
We will arrange an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.